Friday, May 30, 2008

Selling Skulls on EBay



Enrique tells me that it's time to unburden myself of some of the detritus fascinating, valuable souvenirs from my exciting and adventurous life. So I am wading into that e-jungle we call Ebay.

I put this crystal skull up for sale and some guy who claims to have 12 others just like it is jonesin' for mine. I guess I'll go ahead and sell it to him. Though his handle "Awesome_Turd_Blossom" has me concerned that he might be this guy.

I don't know where he got his, because he obviously thinks mine is part of his set, but really darlings, there were about two hundred others at the "Straw Market" in Tegucigalpa where I got mine. Oh, well. His bid says 653,000 dollars so I guess I'll sell.

Enrigue, does selling on Ebay always go this well?

3 comments:

Unconventional Conventionist said...

Sell! Insist on payment in Euros, wired to your secret bank!

For an added bonus, you should include one of those nifty little self-destruct units you cleverly devised and have used in the past.

I just love your demo work. Perhaps I am just greedy to see more of it.

Fran said...

Perhaps I could buy one???

Dr. Zaius said...

Hmm... Do they have to be crystal skulls? I have a large collection of skulls from former lobotomy patients that are frankly just taking up space. If there is a market for them, I can produce as many as needed to satisfy demand!