If waking up next to someone at 3 am makes you an expert at their job, then my dears I am well qualified to:
- Fight contras in the jungle
- perform open heart surgery
- be the Secretary of State (no, not Madeleine Albright. My word!)
- deliver the mail
- take the United States to an Olympic softball championship
- plumb your house
- be the fifteenth Dalai Lama (now there's a story I'm really not allowed to tell)
- star on a 70's era television series about a blended family (you knew this one. I'm doubly qualified)
- raise kovachii orchids
- jump 18 buses on my Ducati (ok, I am actually able to do this)
- base jump the Khobar Towers (ibid)
- pilot the space shuttle.
- rule a South American country
There are a few dozen other jobs I'd be capable of doing, but I didn't take the time to ask. If you know what I mean.